Xtreme XD-FIBER-4K30-103TR Fiber Optic Extender.
FIBER-4K30-103TR optical extension module consists of the transmitter module and receiver module, each of which has LC connectors and an HDMI plug. Users could decide extension length at their discretion by choosing the length of fiber-optic cables with LC ferrules at the ends. It offers graphic TMDS signals to be extensible up to the limits of the modal bandwidth of selected OM3 multi-mode glass fibers or Single-Mode Fibers.
The communication between the FIBER-HDMI-103T and FIBER-HDMI-103R is bidirectional ,the data rate from the –T to –R is 10.2Gb/s with 1310nm, and from the –R to –T is 250Mb/s with1550nm, the 1310nm and 1550nm optical signals are multiplexed to one fiber with a 1310/1550nm WDM filter insider the HDMI extender.
The FIBER-4K30-103TR HDMI Extender compliant HDMI 1.4 standard, It Support resolution is up to 3840*2016/30Hz (YUV 4:4:4) or 3840*2016/60Hz (YUV 4:2:0). It supports distance up to 300m over OM3 MMF and SMF.
- Resolution up to 3840*2160/30Hz(Y:U:V 4:4:4).
- Extend the HDMI signal up to 300 meters over OM3 MMF or SMF Fiber.
- Support HDCP, a Detachable feature with 1x LC OM3 MM Fiber or SM Fiber.
- The modules are compact enough to directly plug to graphic sources and displays by adopting HDMI plugs.
- Includes two (2) +5V DC power adapters for the transmitter and receiver.
- Data security with negligible RFI/EMI emissions and loss of video quality due to no copper conductor present.