Many people have such needs, want to know what is the difference between indoor and outdoor led display?
The following is the difference between outdoor and indoor collected by Xiaobian:
1. For outdoor production, the glue is poured first and then the kit is installed, and the glue is generally not applied indoors.
2. It needs to be fully waterproof outdoors, but not indoors.
3. The outdoor brightness is high, and the indoor brightness is generally OK.
4. Fully enclosed cabinets are used outdoors with high protection level; direct aluminum or simple cabinets with low protection grades are mostly used indoors.
5. The outdoor structure also needs to be waterproof, and the indoor structure does not need to be waterproof.
6. For outdoor use, waterproof and moisture-proof must be considered first, otherwise the circuit board may be damaged if water enters.
7. Suspension position, font size, brightness, reflective brightness should also be considered outdoors, otherwise the words on the screen cannot be seen during the day; in view of the impact of summer high temperature exposure on LED electronic displays, appropriate heat dissipation measures and high temperature resistant LEDs should be taken Nixie tube; screen size, appearance and communication requirements, etc.